Thursday, July 08, 2010

Project Based Learning Resources

I had great conversation yesterday about project based learning. I think a well designed project with an authentic audience is the thing that all students need. The conversation surrounded the benefits to honors students. I followed up with this email.

Here is a blog post with some project resources. Specifically this document mentioned in that post is a document I read over before finalizing any plans for a project.

Edutopia.org, in spite of the very idealistic name, is also an excellent resource. Here is a great reading list of their favorite articles on project based learning.

Two last things, both of them personal. Here is a link to my blog. Here is a link to where I keep my web bookmarks on projects. It will update as I find new interesting things.

Posted via email from Jim's posterous

No comments: